top 10 frequently asked questions
1. My child did not get allocated the subject elective’s he/she wanted, who do I speak to about this? Please contact your child’s Learning Mentor directly through Compass via email.
2. Where do I get my school Uniform from? You can order this through Ontrack Sportswear.
3. Where do I get my school shoes from and can I wear runners? Yes. Please visit our school uniform page for information.
4. Where do I find the 2023 Bus Timetable? Visit Bus Timetable.
5. Do I need to buy a PE (sports) uniform No. Our new school uniform is a sports uniform. Please visit our uniform page for more information.
6. How do students access their online textbooks? All Year 7 to Year 9 students will need to purchase the online textbook package through Campion. Once this has been paid, the teachers and students together in class will unpack it together. Please note you must pay for these books to access the online textbooks. Education Perfect (a digital program) which the Years 7-10 students plus Year 11-12 VCAL/SBAT require will also be unpacked in the class with their teachers.
Year 10 to Year 12 students must follow the instructions and purchase their books through Campion.
7. I don’t know my logins to compass, who do I ask? Students please ask your Learning Mentor. Parents please phone the school 9755 4555 and ask to speak to Leanne (West) and Tracy (East).
8. How do I customise my payment plan to pay my school fees? You need to contact the school office direct to do this and speak to our Accounts Department.
9. Can anyone participate in music lessons and when do they start? The ability to participate in music lessons is open to everyone student at Rowville S.C. For more information regarding lessons, please go to our instrumental music program.
Music lessons commence week beginning Monday 6 February. The timetable will be on compass. If you have any questions please contact our Music Administrator email@example.com.
10. When is the canteen open? The canteen is open on Thursday 2 February.
NEW STUDENTS STARTING IN 2023, please visit our New Students Hub for detailed information specific to Year 7 and Year 8-12 students.